Naren Electrix recognises the maintenance of quality standards of all activities is key to our success and reputation.
The company is therefore committed to a policy which fulfils the requirements and expectations of our customers in all ways
and also where necessary meets with regulatory requirements.
We will meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by continuously updating our skills and resources and improving
our processes to provide high-quality demand-driven agri-tech products.
- That trained and competent personnel are available focusing at all times on customer needs and expectations.
- That high quality of service is given providing optimum value to the customer commensurate with the cost
- There is a consistent approach towards public and customer safety
- That legislative and regulatory requirements are always complied with
- That processes are performed cost-effectively at all times.
Goals and Vision
Enable our customers to meet their full potential through quality products, training and recognition of high standard
ethical business practise
Work in partnership with staff and resources to enhance their respect and loyalty to the company.
Maintain mutually beneficial supplier partnerships to ensure our needs and expectations for products and services are met.
Maintain a high-performing and participatory work ethic that relies on the excellence of our staff while providing a culture for them to succeed in.
Our Quality Policy specifies the Degree of Excellence as ‘all activities of the organization will be carried out in a systematic
manner in accordance with defined and documented Policies and Procedures, will meet applicable legislative requirements, will be
visible and auditable, and will ensure the needs of the customers, staff and stakeholders are met.’
- Sourcing the right quality components that can sustain the field conditions
- Using the right material for our Printed circuit boards so that the circuit and components is in a good condition
- Assembling the components onto the PCB under expert supervision
- Testing of the assembled PCBs by simulating various test cases
- Testing of the assembled product with the simulated load
- Testing of the assembled product under the actual load like a motor
- Stickering and packing with care
We understand that Quality is the responsibility of all personnel, and therefore we will promote a Quality
Culture within the company by means of sharing information, including personnel in decision making and delegating specific Quality
Management functions, e.g. Quality System maintenance, to suitably skilled and competent persons
Where deficiencies are found, related to the operation of the Quality Policy, corrective and preventative is
to be taken to ensure continual improvement of TP policies and procedures. The Quality System has the full
commitment of management.
Quality Process Check
The system operates from the receipt of an enquiry to the completion of the project involving a series of process that are
operated within the business. Appropriate indicators of the performance of processes are used to identify potential improvements
in the company’s capability and capacity.
All relevant and necessary quality checks are carried out at every critical operational point. The processes
and practices are described in a Quality Manual together with other documents that are adhered to by all employees. Objective evidence
is provided to demonstrate that the system is maintained and that processes are being effectively operated.
The company continually improves the effectiveness of the quality management system and
the objectives are appraised at management reviews at which this policy is examined for continued suitability.
All employees are made aware of this policy and its objectives and are committed to its implementation.
The system is maintained by ongoing verification activities along with appropriate training and education of
all parties involved and the overall improved sought are monitored as part of the regular management review of the system.