This is a current sensing Single Phase Preventor that turns OFF the 3 Phase Motor during the loss of supply phase. This product protects the motor against single phasing. It is a mandatory add on to any 3 Phase motor starter.
- Current Sensing type
- Available in 5 to 12.5 HP
- Heavy Duty
- Metal Body
- Motor ON Indication
- Connector type design
- Dry Relay Contacts
- Compatible with all 3 Phase Starters
- 5 to 12.5HP
- L1, L2 and L3 to incoming 3 Phase Supply
- M1, M2 and M3 to the Motor Load
- C1 and C2 in series with the holding Contact of the Contactor
- 3 Phase 440V Incoming Power Supply
- Relay Contacts C1 and C2 are Normally Open Dry Contacts
- Operating Voltage Range: 220 to 450V AC
- Tripping time: Less than 2 seconds
- Minimum Holding Current - 5A
Naren Single Phase Preventor Model SP3 is used in the majority of 3 Phase motor starters as a mandatory protection mechanism against single phasing. This product protects the motor quickly responds to single phasing by turning OFF the motor starter instantaneously when the single phasing is detected. It is very compact, economical and easy to install.
This product carries a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase. Any issues within the warranty period will be attended to free of cost at our works in Bangalore. Post the warranty period, the product will be eligible for the paid service at our works. The invoice copy acts as a warranty card. The shipping of the product for repair will have to be done by the consumer.
Product Helpline: +919972243774