This is a voltage sensing type Single Phase Preventor that turns OFF the 3 Phase Motor during the loss of supply phase. This product protects the motor against single phasing. It is a mandatory add on to any 3 Phase motor starter. The relay contacts C1 and C2 (Normally Open) will close as soon as the supply voltage in the proper sequence is detected in all the 3 lines. The Preventor ON LED turns ON. The motor ON led turns OFF and C1 and C2 open in case of a loss in phase.
- Voltage Sensing type
- ABS Body
- Preventor ON Indication
- Dry Relay Contacts
- Compact design
- Compatible with all 3 Phase Starters
- Supply sequence reverse blink indication
- 1 to 20HP
- Red , Yellow and Blue 3 core wires to incoming 3 Phase Supply
- Red and Yellow (C1 and C2) 2 core wires in series with the STOP/OFF push button of the motor starter
- 3 Phase 440V Incoming Power Supply
- Relay Contacts C1 and C2 are Normally Open Dry Contacts
- Operating Voltage Range: 220 to 450V AC
- Tripping time: Less than 2 seconds
- Minimum wire size for the relay contacts - 0.5 sq mm
- Weight: 300 Grams
- Length: 4.9 cms
- Breadth: 10 cms
- Height: 4.5 cms
Naren Auto Start Unit Model C is used in agricultural fields that require the 3 Phase motor to be turned ON as soon as the 3 Phase supply has arrived. It is a necessity in many agricultural fields to turn ON the motor for as long as the proper power is present. This product is just suitable for such applications. It is very compact, easy to install and serves the purpose.
This product carries a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase. Any issues within the warranty period will be attended to free of cost at our works in Bangalore. Post the warranty period, the product will be eligible for the paid service at our works. The invoice copy acts as a warranty card. The shipping of the product for repair will have to be done by the consumer.
Product Helpline: +919972243774